Christian Science practitioners provide spiritual treatment through prayer that results in healing — which includes the resolution of relationship or financial difficulties, physical cure, and transformed lives. Treatment is based on the Bible and the principles explained in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy. This treatment is based on the idea of one, all-good God, who loves and sustains each one of us.
Working with a Christian Science Practitioner
Christian Science practitioners are available full time to help anyone, anywhere, through prayer. They answer questions, too. Feel free to contact a practitioner by phone, email, or written letter. Many have offices where you can meet for an appointment, and some will also visit people in their homes. Christian Science practitioners are professionals and do charge for the treatment they provide. Each practitioner sets individual rates, so feel free to discuss payment with any practitioner you contact.
How to Contact a Christian Science
Practitioner or Teacher
A list with contact information for Christian Science practitioners and teachers worldwide is published online in The Christian Science Journal Directory and in the monthly magazine The Christian Science Journal. You can get a copy of the Journal at our Christian Science Reading Room or by subscribing. Listings of practitioners and teachers speaking a language other than English can be found in the various editions of The Herald of Christian Science. You can also find this list in the online Directory of Christian Science practitioners and teachers with the links, below.
Real-life Experiences of Healing
Visit this Web site page for real-life experiences of healing.
Hear testimonials of healing at our midweek meetings held at the Christian Science Church in Palm Springs at 7:00 p.m. every Wednesday.
Read over 100 years of verified healings online or in bound volumes at our Christian Science Reading Room.
A Daily Lift for You
the first church
1. As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal Life.
2. We acknowledge and adore one supreme and infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ; the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in God's image and likeness.
3. We acknowledge God's forgiveness of sin in the destruction of sin and the spiritual understanding that casts out evil as unreal. But the belief in sin is punished so long as the belief lasts.
4. We acknowledge Jesus' atonement as the evidence of divine, efficacious Love, unfolding man's unity with God through Christ Jesus the Way-shower; and we acknowledge that man is saved through Christ, through Truth, Life, and Love as demonstrated by the Galilean Prophet in healing the sick and overcoming sin and death.
5. We acknowledge that the crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection served to uplift faith to understand eternal Life, even the allness of Soul, Spirit, and the nothingness of matter.
6. And we solemnly promise to watch, and pray for that Mind to be in us which was also in Christ Jesus; to do unto others as we would have them do unto us; and to be merciful, just, and pure.
Mary Baker Eddy
Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures